A. Assignment Guidelines
DIRECTIONS: In Touchstone 2.1, you evaluated a source for its usefulness in your project. Here in Touchstone 2.2, we will consider additional sources for your research. Curate a list of at least 7 sources for the annotated bibliography. You may use the source you chose for Touchstone 2.1, if the source was a useful one.
Keep in mind: Refer to the list below throughout the writing process. Do not submit your Touchstone until it meets these guidelines.
- ❒ Have you alphabetized the entries, according to APA style.?
- ❒ Have you included the required bibliographic information in APA format for each entry?
- ❒ Have you included 3-4 sentences for each entry that provide a short summary of the source and how you plan to use it to support your argument?
- ❒ Have you included at least seven entries in your annotated bibliography, all of which must be credible, academic sources?
- ❒ Have you chosen your own sources, but use no more than three websites (there is no limit on the number of online journals used)?
- ❒ Have you thoroughly checked the formatting requirements for the different source types?
- ❒ Have you indicated the required sources (book, peer-reviewed journal, newspaper/magazine, and credible website) by including the source type in parentheses after the relevant entry?
B. Reflection Questions Guidelines
DIRECTIONS: Below your assignment, include answers to all of the following reflection questions.
- Accurately recording bibliographic information is essential and saves you time, as you can transfer this information to the References page of your drafted essay. Each source entry should include a brief summary of the source as well as 3-4 sentences describing how you intend to use that source to build or support your argument. Discuss how your annotated bibliography meets these criteria. (2-3 sentences)
- Which strategies were most helpful for you when searching for credible sources? (2-3 sentences)
- What difficulties did you face while searching for credible sources? How did you overcome these difficulties? (2-3 sentences)
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."