Most be 100% orginal work, assignment will be ran through safeassign pailgrism checker
Scoring guide attached, work most met proficent strandard or better for passing grade, meeting distinguished levels will most likely result in repeat bussiness
Also attached is an example of a essay i have written in the past, to give you a feel of my writing style
Complete a 5-page annotated bibliography comprising five research articles that are related to the learning or psychological intervention of your choice.
An annotated bibliography is a list of referenced articles. Each reference is followed by a brief descriptive and evaluative paragraph. The purpose of this paragraph, known as the annotation, is to inform the reader about the relevance, accuracy, and quality of the source. At the professional level, annotated bibliographies let you see what is current in the literature and where your own research or scholarship can fit.
In this activity, you will develop an annotated bibliography comprising five research articles that are related to interventions in learning. The fields of sports psychology, clinical psychology, educational psychology, industrial-organizational (I/O) psychology, counseling psychology, applied behavior analysis (ABA), and so on ask you to demonstrate the merit of your ideas. It is important for you to be competent in offering that support, because it will help with professional challenges such as securing grants, conducting effective treatment sessions, gaining parent cooperation, challenging school boards, or suggesting changes to existing policies.
Use the Annotated Bibliography: Structure Sample [DOCX] document as a guide to structuring your APA-formatted annotated bibliography.
Using the Capella library, locate five research studies related to the learning or psychological intervention of your choice. This intervention should connect with your field in some way and should result in a change in behavior (learning). The range of possible interventions is endless. If you have questions about the suitability of your choice of intervention to study, contact your faculty.
Be sure that the intervention you are choosing is related to a learning or psychological issue in which the goal is to address learning something new or to adjust previous learning.
You will encounter different types of articles while locating studies, such as the following:
- Research articles present original research.
- Review articles discuss research already presented elsewhere.
- Survey articles are comprehensive review articles that discuss an entire field or area of research, and may include meta-analyses.
- Theoretical articles explain an emerging theory.
For this activity, you will be required to use research articles. If you encounter an article you would like to review but are not able to identify the features noted below, in the Activity Instructions, you probably do not have the right type of article and should keep searching.
Write a 5-page annotated bibliography that addresses the following:
- Analyze theoretical orientation in research across multiple studies.
- Locate the theoretical position or framework within each article. Explain which learning theory is being used as a framework for the research. Consider the current status of the learning theory in your analysis.
- Analyze the research methodology used to study psychological and educational interventions.
- Provide a complete analysis of the research methodologies common to the study of learning theory
- Include subjects, hypotheses, methods, and instruments, if any. Look at the strengths and limitations of the study.
- Evaluate the results of the research.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the use of the intervention in practice.
- What did the research reveal about this intervention?
- How did the results of this research influence the field?
- Use paraphrasing and summarization to represent ideas from external sources.
- Interpret and synthesize credible sources.
- Apply APA style and formatting to scholarly writing.
- Exhibit adherence to stylistic conventions, document structure, and source attributions.
Develop an annotated bibliography of each article that includes:
- The APA reference for the study being reviewed. This will be at the top of the page. Because the reference leads your annotation, you do not need to use in-text citations to the reference. The annotation that follows is indented in its entirety under the reference line.
- Your analysis of each article should include the following:
- What the theoretical position or framework of the researchers was.
- Who or what the subjects in the study were.
- Which hypotheses were involved.
- How it was studied (methodology) and which instruments were used.
- What was discovered (results).
- How the findings influenced the standing of the learning theory.
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of use of the intervention in practice.
- The strengths and limitations of the study.
Reminder: Use the Annotated Bibliography: Structure Sample [DOCX] document as a guide to structuring an APA-formatted annotated bibliography.
To achieve a successful assessment experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Tone: Write in the third person, adhering to conventions of academic tone.
- References: At least five scholarly research articles (from peer-reviewed journals).
- APA formatting: References should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting. Refer to APA Style and Format.
- Length of paper: 5 pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Note: This annotated bibliography is partially an assessment of your ability to interpret and summarize research. Thus, no direct quoting should be used.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."