Read the articles:
- The Golden State Killer Left a Trail of Horror…
- The Golden State Killer is Tracked Through a Thicket of DNA…
And listen to the podcast:
The Daily: The Hunt for the Golden State Killer
- Why did investigators think that perhaps the (then unknown) killer had some law enforcement training, or at least some inside information on the case?
- The GSK stopped killing in 1986. What reasons are given for this in the articles, and why do you think he stopped?
- How was the GSK finally caught in 2018? Explain the process by which this occurred, and the people who were most responsible for his identification.
- Familial DNA searching raises some ethical and privacy concerns. Briefly summarize these issues, and the legal reasoning beneath them.
- Respond substantively to at least one classmate.(4 points)
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."