Please read through the assignment Instructions, rubrics, and complete the assignment using the template.
Must use scholarly research: explain the advantages and disadvantages of using marketing intermediaries
MT219-4: Apply product and place Marketing Mix elementsto a product or service.
GEL-6.02: Incorporate outside research into an originalwork appropriately.
Your task is the following: Based on thereading in the text and the learning activity regarding the marketing mix,select one of the provided products or services and answer the checklist itemsthoroughly to complete the assignment.
Checklist: The Product
Step 1: Select one of the following products forthis assignment for the fictional company Proserve Corp.
-A new cool mist humidifier that reduces dryair and also serves as an air freshener. Presently, the scents come in mint,apple, spice, and cinnamon.
-A new toothbrush that dispenses toothpasteautomatically onto the toothbrush with a small button on the handle. Thetoothpaste comes in a variety of flavors, including cinnamon, peppermint,spearmint, and bubble gum.
-A new wireless headphone and microphone thatfit in the palm of your hand and have superior output and volume.
-A new foldable chair that can be carried inone hand, weighs 1.5 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
-A new transcription tool with 98% accuracy.
Step 2: Apply product elements to make thisproduct complete by responding to the following:
- Describe the type of product you selected and include product attributes: quality, features, benefits, style, and design.
- Provide a proposed product line (depth) and product mix (the 4 Ps; width) for your good. See Exhibit 10.1 in the text.
- Describe the elements of the products branding (i.e., brand name, sponsor, and brand strategy).
- Provide a packaging plan and any warranty or copyright involved if applicable.
Assume Proservices new product you selected initiallyused a direct channel of distribution (i.e., producer sells directly to theconsumer via their website) to sell their products to their customers. They arenow considering using intermediaries like agents, wholesalers, and retailers toget their products to their customers. Your task is the following:
Step 3: Place (or distribution)
- Discuss three different distribution models available for getting the product from the producer to the consumer.
- Using scholarly research, explain the advantages and disadvantages of using marketing intermediaries. Provide 23 direct quotes and/or paraphrases from your research, incorporating them into your paper where appropriate in support of your contentions using APA 7th edition in-text citation style. Make sure to add an additional reference page that includes a reference for each article you cited in current APA format.
- Considering factors like your brand and target audience, explain what type of retailers would be the best match for your new product and why.
- Provide at least one distribution model that would be most effective for the Proservices new product. Explain why it would be most effective.
Access the Assignment grading rubric locatedin the Course Resources area.
Provide an original minimum 3-page paper or aminimum of 700 words with additional title and reference pages usingcurrent APA format and citation style.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."