In this assignment, you will be learning about using justice and social contract theories. And applying them to a current example that you select for analysis. You will also be using your work with GVV so far in this analysis process
In a 3-7 page APA formatted paper excluding diagrams and other visual/oral aids as appropriate, address the following:
Section 1 – Justice and Social Contract Theories: In this section you will be delving into these theories from a variety of perspectives. Using the weekly readings and videos and at least two other scholarly sources provide an overview of this theory to include the following;
- Definition, individual elements, or subsets of the main theories
- Contributors to the development of these theories
- Historical foundations for this theory, in other words, what societal elements or circumstances caused this theory to be developed?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of incorporating this theory into decision-making in the contemporary world?
- Using your GVV based values, purpose profile, strengths and enablers, would this theory be in alignment with your decision making? Why or why not?
Section 2 – Analysis of a current business situation or event
In this section you will be applying the work you completed in the prior section to a current business situation (current would be within the last 6 months) that is of interest to you from the vendor/customer relationship perspective. You may use a personal example, select from your own sources or use the many business reporting sources in the university library.
- Based on your research and any practical experiences you may want to share, discuss the business and societal ramifications of inappropriate vendor/customer relationships. Include at least two scholarly sources in addition to the relevant weekly readings/videos
- Provide a summary of the business that you have selected for this analysis. Include but not limited to;
- Values, Vision, Mission, purpose
- Public vs private
- Discuss why you selected this company. What was of interest to you?
- Overview of conflict of inappropriate vendor/customer relationship that that you have identified. Potential items to include;
- Details of the conflict in this relationship
- Impact on the business which can include hard dollar costs as well as other costs
- Did this issue conflict with
- With company stated values and purpose?
- Cultural Norms?
- Your values and purpose (if you were affiliated with this company)?
- Identification of possible cause(s) of these issues
Section 3 – Personal Application
- If you were tasked with creating an action plan to create changes to company operating processes that would reduce the possibility of this issue reoccurring
- Would you use consequentialism as a basis for decision making, advantages and disadvantages? Why or why not?
- Would you use deontology as a basis for decision making, advantages and disadvantages? Why or why not?
- Would you include Justice and/or social contract theory as a basis for decision making, advantages and disadvantages? Why or why not?
- List your values, purpose strengths and enablers
- Discuss how you integrate your values, purpose and strengths and into the action plan creation
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."