Week 2 Assignment – Professional Email Message
- Choose one of the professional scenarios outlined in this document:
- ENG315 Scenarios [DOCX]
- Use the names from the scenario in your To, From, Subject, and Signature areas.
- Write a professional email message from one of the character’s perspectives as outlined in your selected scenario.
- Address the email to another character in the scenario regarding the communication issue provided in the scenario.
- Use the form from Figure 5A in the BCOM text to format your email.
- While your message must take the form of an email, you will submit it as a writing assignment in Word document format.
- Craft an email message that summarizes all relevant facts of the scenario, requests a face-to-face meeting to discuss the relevant facts at a specific day and time, and uses language and tone appropriate for the recipient.
- Format your email using the standard form of Figure 5A in the BCOM text that has a descriptive subject line, a professional greeting/salutation, and a signature.
- Apply professional communication techniques to an email message.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."