- What was the frequency of all participants?
- Are the schools that were selected for participation in this study representative of all schools in the United States?
- What was the independent variable in this study?
- What was the dependent variable in this study?
- If the data overall was distributed on a scatterplot, what would it look like?
- Argue that attendance has an impact on tasks completion performance.
- How is the data distributed?
- What is the range of BT tasks completed?
- If we were measuring the mean of GPA scores and the mean of all GPA scores was 2.5 and the standard deviation was 1, what range of scores would include 68% of the participants GPA?
- If we were measuring the mean of GPA scores and the Mean GPA was 5.5 and the standard deviation was 4 for one group and the mean was 5.5 and the standard deviation was 1 for another group, which group would have the great variability?
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."