Main factors to consider when choosing information:
- Find the most important highlights of your topic (no need to be too detailed as you already presented them the previous weeks
- Consider any suggestions or questions during the past 2 weeks
- Visual impact: you want to draw your audience’s attention
- Finding a right balance between text and graphics
- Use a powerpoint slide or a google presentation slide. You will be using ONE slide only as a digital poster. You can download one of the attached templates and edit it, or start from scratch. I recommend you start with a Layout that has Title and Content, and then just add more content by inserting Textboxes, Pictures, Tables etc.
- Your font cannot be smaller than 9.
- Avoid long sentences and use bullet points or lists.
- Avoid also too flashy templates and overwhelming figures. Balance is the key.
- Color: be creative but avoid too harsh colors for background, or too light colors for text.
What to post
By now you probably have lots of information available. So the main challenge here is to summarize. Think about a graphic elevator speech- what are the main points I want to get across to my audience?
Sections of the poster:
- Background: you will define/summarize your topic.
- 3-4 text boxes with the main points of your topic
- Pictures/graphs: 2-3, with information that is not in the text and works better as picture
- References: they should be in a textbox, however if you are running out of space with other relevant information you may choose to have a textbox that says: References/see in Notes section, and paste the references in the Notes.
- Please see attached a possible poster template (you can choose others) and a poster example. The instructions are attached as a Word document if you prefer to download them.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."