- Describe how and why Rosling has changed the categories of labels concerning the economic levels of countries.
- Describe the negativity instinct and give examples. How does on prevent the negativity instinct from developing?
- What is the straight line instinct and how does it relate to world population by age groups?
- Explain the fear instinct and how Rosling statistically shows that things are not as bad as they might appear.
- Define the size instinct as outlined by Rosling. What is the 80/20 rule? How do you get things in proportion?
- Discuss the methods outline by Rosling to prevent generalization confusion.
- What are the suggestions that Rosling makes to control the destiny instinct.
- What does Rosling suggest to recognize that the single perspective instinct can have its own limitations?
- What recommendations does Rosling have to fight the blame instinct?
- What does Rosling propose to fight the urgency instinct?
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."