You will find sources that you can use at the bottom of the instructions page.
Instructions for Papers
All papers will be
1. 8 ½ x 11 paper
2. The body of the paper should be at least 5 double-spaced pages. The cover, bibliography, pages of charts, Table of Contents, etc., do not count toward the 5 pages.
3. Margins shall be 1 inch on each side.
4. Font Times New Roman 12 points or Courier New 12 points.
5. Make sure to number your pages in the body if the paper. Each page number shall be in the bottom center. Cover pages, and the first page of the body should not be numbered. See research paper guidelines for other page-numbering information.
Papers must have, as needed:
1. Title page
2. Table of contents
3. Executive summary
5. Table of acronyms
6. The document should be prepared in accordance with APA or MLA, the style guides are available on the internet
It is important to follow the above directions; they will count significantly toward your grade.
You should make certain to proofread and run spell check and grammar checks. Careless errors due to failure to proofread will cause deductions.
Objectives of the assignment
· Student will analyze a corporation’s legal and ethical decision making process
· Discuss the reasons and reasoning supporting the corporation’s decisions and actions
· Discuss the reasons and reasoning for not supporting the corporation’s (even if you take a position contrary to the company’s position, you should analyze the company’s reasoning)
· Discuss the legal and ethical consequences and implications of the company’s decisions and actions
· Approach: These are some suggested issues your paper should address.
1. Brief summary of Wal-Mart, including its history/background
2. The company’s financial status and impact on, among others, its employees, consumers, and the communities
3. Explanation of issues, what are the problems and why are they problems?
4. What are the reasons for the company’s decisions and actions?
5. What is your opinion about the company’s decisions and actions/
6. What are some legal consequences of their decisions and actions?
7. What ethical situations do you see in Wal-Mart’s decisions and actions?
8. How would you advise Wal-Mart about its decisions and actions?
9. What is your conclusion about Wal-Mart’s decisions and actions?
It is important to remember that this is a paper and should not be prepared in a question and answer format.
SUGGESTED TOOLS AND RESOURCES:
This paper requires research and it is up to you to conduct the research. However, here are a few tools that you might find helpful
1. Videos. Listed below are links to two videos that you should view for both your group presentation and term paper.
2. Writing help. MyUDC has a number of links to help you with writing – on the lower right side of the web page.
2A. Below there are some additional technical resources you might consider in preparing and writing the paper.
“How to Write Term Papers” – http://novella.mhhe.com/sites/0079876543/student_view0/research_center-999/research_papers30/how_to_write_term_papers.html
How to Write a Research Paper – http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Research-Paper
“How to Write a Decent Term Paper” – http://www.tulane.edu/~bfleury/termpaper.html
Researching – http://www.wikihow.com/Research-a-Paper
Term Paper Guidelines – http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/termpapr.htm
Term Paper Templates
3. Links to articles: Listed below are links to some articles that you should consider reading.
4. Suggested Internet searches. Also, on the Internet, you may search the following:
– Walmart corporate culture – https://www.google.com/search?q=wal-mart+corporate+culture&oq=wal&aqs=chrome.2.69i59j0j69i59j69i57j69i61j69i60.3046j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8
– walmart lawsuit
– walmart lawsuit 2015
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post brief summary of Walmart appeared first on Essay Fount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."