In this course, the primary emphasis is on your independent study and writing a Final Project research paper concerning a business topic of your choice. In addition, you will learn skills and tools that will be helpful in your career, as well as your academic and personal life: leadership, ethics, time management, and an introduction to the external business environment and global issues. In Unit 10, you will practice using a tool for creating audio visual presentations (make sure you have purchased a headset – see Software Requirements in your Syllabus).
Overview of the Final Project research paper and post-project deliverables:
This does not mean there are no other assignments or discussions, but these are your major projects in this course.
Unit 1: Thesis, overview paper, and beginning articles from the Library
Unit 2: Citations, references, and annotated bibliography assignment
Unit 3: Outline of your project
Unit 4: Begin your first draft of paper
Unit 5: First part of paper draft due
Unit 6: Continue working on draft version 2
Unit 7: Draft 2 due of entire paper
Unit 8: Final Project due
Unit 9: PPT of Final Project due
Unit 10: Audio visual presentation recording
Make sure to complete all your assignments including those in Unit 10. The last unit considers writing for a diverse audience, and also offers tools for effective audio visual presentations.
Read about your Final Project research paper:
Your paper should include a review of critical issues and research on a topic agreed upon between you and your instructor. Depending on the nature of your topic, you should be prepared to make recommendations for improvements to practice and hypothesize impacts to the profession.
To successfully complete the Final Project research paper, the following are the minimum requirements:
- The paper must be 20–25 pages in length.
- The paper must follow APA format – 12 pt. font, double-spaced, indented paragraphs, citations, reference list, etc. and be submitted as a Microsoft Word document. The instructor must approve any exceptions in advance.
- Include an introduction and a conclusion.
- Reinforce your personal opinions with outside credible references and cite all works used.
- Limit the use of direct quotations – instead, paraphrase and cite the author’s work.
- Cite a minimum of 10 credible sources that are relatively current, dating from the last five years of your chosen company’s life. To receive full possible credit, it will be necessary for you to cite more references than the bare minimum.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the course outcomes through your response
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."