- In order to complete your case analysis successfully:
- identify the role you are playing,
- assess the landscape, considering the user needs, constraints, and business environment,
- identify the issues,
- analyze the issues (qualitatively and quantitatively), and
- provide a recommendation and conclusion for each issue.
- An average grade will result from answering all questions with basic coverage and accuracy, showing all your work. Additional points come from including greater detail, astute, informed commentary where appropriate and connections to readings and other content.
Identification and Analysis of Issues /80 a. Managerial Accounting:Revised statement of fundraising activities /25 b. Financial Accounting:Performance measures /20 c. Auditing:Weakness/Implication/Recommendation analysis for controls of proposed website /20Potential fraud /15 Recommendation /10 Provides appropriate recommendation given the case facts and analysis completed /10 Attention to Detail /10 Spelling, grammar, formatting /10 Total /100
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."