Table of Contents
Career Occupational Paper
Using the Career Occupational Worksheet (Week #5) you completed, select ONE of the two careers you researched and write a 2-3 page paper, MLA formatted, addressing the following items:
1) Introduction (Describe the career):
- What kind of work is involved in the career?
- How much money does this career make?
- What is the current and/or future job market like for this career?
2) Body: Outside of education, what are the requirements for this career?
- Character traits?
3) Body: Identify and Describe Education Requirements for Career
- What college/technical school would be best (choose one)? Where is it located? How much is tuition?
- What are the requirements/classes/programs offered for this major?
- What are the entrance requirements to get into this college and major/program?
4) Body: Explain your plan to reach your career goal
- What obstacles may you encounter?
- What supports do you have to help you reach your goal?
5) Conclusion: After your research, explain why you believe this career is a good or not a good fit for you.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."