1. What is your understanding of the role of the professional nurse and why have you chosen to pursue nursing as career? (100-250 words)*
2. The mission of the UIC College of Nursing is to transform health, healthcare, and policy through knowledge generation and translation, and education of future leaders from diverse backgrounds. Our vision is to be a preeminent leader in advancing global health and nursing. Please comment on how you can contribute to the UIC mission and vision as a student and alumni. (100-250 words)*
3. What does it mean to have a commitment to diversity? How would you develop and apply your commitment to diversity at UIC? (100-250 words)*
4. Describe a stressful or challenging situation you have experienced and how you dealt with it. Looking back, would you do anything differently. Please explain. (100-250 words)*
5. Many nursing students find being a full-time nursing student demanding and rigorous. How will you balance your family, work, and other commitments with full-time nursing study? (100-250 words)*
Little background of myself I’m 18. Graduated highschool at 16. I love helping people. I’m an immigrant from Nigerian
I have an associates degree in science (@18). Ask me questions. Please it’s an admission essay, it has to be good and authentic
I’ll attach an essay about me
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."