Marketing Management & Innovation
Think of a product or service that you consider being new and innovative. Reflect on the idea/s that could have led to its commercialization, the process, the behaviors of the innovator and target market. Consider patterns (if any), and the ability of the innovator to connect dots from existing patterns to create a new product or service. Your identified product or service MUST be specific and real.
Based on the context provided above, answer the following specific questions. Answer each question separately.
1. Why is it done this way? Who started it and why? (10 points)
2. What alternatives did they consider, and what idea did their new idea replace? (10 points)
3. How is this done in other towns, countries, cultures, or eras of time? (10 points)
4. What different assumptions did they make or constraints did they have? (10 points)
5. How can I apply any of the above to what I do? (10 points)
Responses to each question shall be between 500 -600 words. Each response must have at least one citation (peer-reviewed) and listed in the reference.
The post Consider patterns (if any), and the ability of the innovator to connect dots from existing patterns to create a new product or service. appeared first on Homework Aider.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."