- Identify at least three Constitutional values and principles.
- Describe a historical example of how Americans have applied the values and principles of the Constitution.
- The student will understand that the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the amendments establish certain basic values and principles.
- The student will discover that the application of these principles to real life situations have allowed Americans to improve their position in American society.
- What are three values that the Constitution and amendments establish?
- What are two principles that are identified in the Constitution and the amendments?
- What is one historical example, other than that of the slavery issue, in which American citizens applied these principles and values in an effort to gain equality?
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."