- The hook
- The thesis statement
- A clear description of why the topic is significant
- An overview of the setting, background, etc.
- All of the key people involved
- Some semblance of foreshadowing
- The onset of the event
- The climax
- The resolution or the ending
- What was the moral of the story?
- How was the event significant?
- What is the call-to-action?
- -Sometimes, leaders are in denial that a crisis could occur. Define effective crisis management and the strategies needed to plan for a crisis or event.
- -Effective crisis management requires a strategic mind-set. Explain the four key distinctions from a strategic orientation perspective.
- -What is meant by environmental uncertainty? How is this beneficial to crisis planning?
- -Identifying potential threats to an organization is an effective method to prepare for a future crisis. Perform a crisis vulnerability assessment of your organization. Assess each threat in terms of its likelihood and potential impact.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."