Instructions: Using the piece of work attached, create a cultural artifact that demonstrates understanding of the impact art has on populations and cultures. Do this by altering a main character (by race, gender, sexuality, or class) and demonstrate how that changes the story by re-writing a crucial scene with the changes or recreating a piece of art.
Be sure to fulfill the following requirements:
· A main character’s race, class, gender, or sexuality has been changed which results in a logical and clear change in the story/work.
· It should clearly fit within the framework of the work.
· Demonstrates sophisticated understanding of the complexity of elements important to members of another culture through this change. Story demonstrates understanding of the widely varied reflections of human perspectives and/or practices.
· All of the characters in the original piece must still be present, though their behavior, dialogue, and actions can change.
· This assignment should be a minimum of 500 words and clearly indicates which work is being altered.
Cultural Artifact Rubric:
· The student will be graded individually on the quality and detail of the creative assignment.
· Each student will also receive a grade for their ability to engage the work in a creative way.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH Essayfount.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Cultural Artifact- Gilgamesh “The Master Of Animals” appeared first on essayfount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."