This final paper allows you to use what youve learned to research and address a current issue facing the American Law Enforcement Community. Select one (1) of the topics that were introduced in this sessions Reading and Viewing assignment:
- Todays Heroin Epidemic: Will historically traditional policing practices be successful in curbing this epidemic?
- Preliminary 2016 Law Enforcement Officers Fatalities Report: Is there a war on police?
- The State of Homelessness In America: What laws and legally sufficient practices can the police use to help the homeless and simultaneously provide excellence in law enforcement services to the community?
- The Terrorist Threat Confronting the United States: Is this a state and local law enforcement problem or is terrorism confined to the Federal jurisdiction? If it is a state and local law enforcement problem, how might state and local jurisdictions be involved in combatting it?
After selecting a topic, conduct research to gain a thorough understand of the topic. Then write a thesis statement that clearly identifies your position on the topic and three main points to support your position. This thesis statement must be included in your introductory paragraph and be supported throughout your paper. The Organizing Main Points (Word) document will help you do this.
Regardless of the topic selected, conclude your paper with how the law of Christ impacts your personal and professional approach to this problem.
Your paper must be:
- 5-6 pages in length (not including the cover page and reference page).
- Written in Word using APA format. (See requirements noted in Session 1 and Session 2.)
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."