1. Define and describe the three types of dehydration and potential causes.
2. Differentiate between mild, moderate, and severe dehydration.
3. What are different treatments for each type of dehydration based on the CDC guidelines and Up to Date?
4. Identify and demonstrate teaching strategies with the parent and child. [Be familiar with oral rehydration and diets for children with fluid and electrolyte imbalances.]
5. Research rotavirus. Who is primarily affected? What are the signs and symptoms? How is the virus transmitted? What is the treatment?
6. Are there any isolation precautions for rotavirus? If so, how long does the patient require isolation?
7. What are three ways to prevent the spread of rotavirus that you could teach to the parents of a pediatric patient.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."