As a biological psychologist, you should know and be able to explain the ways in which biology influences behavior. Biological influences on behavior encompass
changes in the brain that change behavior, changes in biological systems (such as heart rate or blood pressure) that change behavior, and changes in genetics
that lead to behavioral changes. Careers in biopsychology include being a mental health practitioner, conducting research, or acting as genetic counselor. In each
role, your ability to be effective will be influenced by your knowledge of the role of biology in behavior. The final project is meant for you to propose a
hypothetical study. You are not and should not be conducting human subjects research for this project. It is not necessary for the purposes of this assignment.
All human subjects research requires written approval from the SNHU COCE Institutional Review Board in order to protect the welfare and ensure ethical
treatment of the subjects.
For the final project in this course, you will examine existing research in the field to determine how biopsychology has changed, and you will investigate a
possible gap in the research that has not been addressed. This assessment will allow you to foster and improve your skills at reading, interpreting, and writing
psychological works. It will also help you learn your place within the field and how to combine both your personal perspective and your opinions with
established, empirical research to make original claims.
Final Project Part I is supported by three milestones, which will be submitted at various points throughout the course to scaffold learning and ensure quality
final submissions. These milestones will be submitted in Modules Two, Three, and Five. The first part of the final project, the research investigation, is due in
In this assignment, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following course outcomes:
· Describe research regarding the biological processes that influence human behavior by examining the historical evolution of the field of biopsychology
· Determine appropriate research designs used in biopsychology for application in the study of aspects of the biological processes that influence human
· Examine issues of ethics in research in biopsychology for informing appropriate conclusions
· Interpret claims made by research in biopsychology for conveying appropriate conclusions that are supported by peer-reviewed evidence
· Develop basic research questions supported by peer-reviewed evidence by identifying gaps in the research of biopsychologyFor your final project, you will conduct an investigation of the existing research in biopsychology. You will need to conduct a literature review of the ex isting
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."