IT222-1: Describe the key terminologies, fundamental concepts, and models that define the cloud computing paradigm.
After you are done reviewing these resources, go to this link: https://linuxacademy.com/cp/quiz/start/quiz/149/module/73. This link is a 20-question multiple choice quiz about Cloud Characteristics.
Take the quiz as many times as you want in the time allotted by Linux Academy. When you feel good with your quiz results, take the necessary screen shots so that your score is clear to your instructor. Insert the screen shots into your Word document. Note, if not all screen shots are present in the document to accurately record your score, you may receive 0 points. So, please be careful when taking screen shots of your results.
In the same Word document as the screenshots, write a one to two paragraph section about your experience taking the quiz.
For each question in this assignment write a minimum of 1/2 page and a maximum of 1 page for your answer. Answer each question to the best of your ability utilizing the text and at least one outside resource for each question. More detailed and comprehensive answers will receive better grades.
Answer the questions in order and include a header for each question indicating the question number. If you skip a question, add the header for the question followed by a blank line and then proceed to the next question. After you have answered a question, include only your external reference (not the textbook, as it is assumed you will have used that) directly after the question and before proceeding to the next question. Do not include the text of the question itself anywhere in you final submission. Include a cover page and make sure to properly format your submission using APA guidelines.
Question 1 – Describe the considerations an organization may use when determining the best fit for a cloud Infrastructure, why might they use a public, private, community or hybrid model?
Question 2 What is a Web service-oriented architecture and why is this an important concept relative to cloud computing? Explain why REST services have largely replaced the more tradition SOAP based implementations.
Question 3 – Describe the features and components one might expect to find in the service layer for a cloud provider.
Question 4 Discuss the concepts of virtualization and multi-tenancy and indicate why they might be confused.
Create a Word document and create a title section within it called Part 1: Cloud Essentials. Insert at least one screen shot of the slide deck, one screen shot of the study guide and screen shots of your quiz results, making sure that your total score is reflected in the screenshots. In the same Word document as the screenshots, write a one to two paragraph section about your experience taking the quiz.
Then create a section in the same Word document that is titled Part 2: Paper. The paper should be a minimum of 2 pages and a maximum of 4 pages in length (not counting title page and references page), with page to 1 page per question. The paper should be in APA format including a cover page and references page with all references in APA format. Student should include in-text citations for all references.
Save your Assignment and upload to the Module 1 Dropbox.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 350 words) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the APA formatting and citation style found in the Writing Center. To access the Writing Center, select this link. (It should include a cover sheet, paper is double spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations, Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom of the last page.)
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned without being scored.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the University Honor Code, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. Use of another person’s work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."