Please be sure to fully address the questions. These are considered essay questions. Answer in complete sentences and be careful to attend to the details of each question. Number and repeat original question before each response. The information for completing this assessment activity is provided with your course online text and support section. Please number original question before each response.
Be careful not to simply cut, copy and paste responses from the text. You will not receive credit for copying content from the text. You must demonstrate understanding by answering questions in your own words. If you quote or copy you risk not receive credit for the entire response.
Specifically for emphasis:
You must use the online text to answer your questions. You cannot search the internet (googling or binging) and attempt to copy in responses. The questions are specifically designed to be answered by the online text. Everything you need to answer the questions for the assignment questions and the exam are provided by the course content and online text.
Responses need to be provided in your own words. You are not to submit responses word for word. On all questions you must rephrase, summarize or explain in your own words. If you use another’s work word for word it is consider “plagiarism”.
You also are to demonstrate you understand and are able to explain content. I fully understand and EXPECT you to use some of the same words to explain concepts. Be careful with being brief. Being too brief will quickly discount your grade. Simply… brief is not good on essay questions, explain in detail.
The website automatically checks submitted assignment to see if it has been “borrowed from student submission or content from the internet”. It provides a report of where it was copied, the “url” location and other colleges where the same information has been presented for assignment submission. Please do not attempt to “borrow content”. “Plagiarism” has severe penalties. Review the course material and summarize in your own words. The content as well as the video support are designed to answer you questions
- Give a real life example from life experience which explains Classical Conditioning BE sure to explain the conditioning sequence and identify the UCS, UCR, (NS – Neutral Stimulus) the CR and the CS.
- Explain the processes of generalization, discrimination, extinction and spontaneous recovery by using “real word examples”.
- Explain how Bandura studied observational learning. Discuss what you believe are the effects of television and video games on behavior. Please be sure to cite an example of a movie or a video game to relate to this issue.
- Distinguish among the various schedules of reinforcement.. Use other examples than provide with your online text to provide real-world examples.
- Discuss what happened in the Tuskegee Syphilis Study and explain how it violated ethical standards of research.
- Define structuralism and functionalism and the contributions of Wundt and James in the development of psychology
- List and define the five major domains, or pillars, of contemporary psychology
- Imagine you work for a drug company that just created a medication to decrease anxiety in adults. Design an experiment using the appropriate research method that would allow you to best market your company’s new pill. Incorporate and explain the double blind method
- Describe the strength and weaknesses of archival, longitudinal, and cross-sectional research
- Explain what a correlation coefficient tells us about the relationship between variables and explain why correlation does not mean causation.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."