Using your knowledge of pathophysiology and research, you will need to present a differential of three disorders that could account for your patient’s symptoms. 2 pages APA
35-year-old man with a history of anxiety, chronic marijuana use, and chronic back pain. No current medications or other history, but he has been consistently complaining of back pain since joining the Thursday night league volleyball team. Single, lives alone, and works at a fast food restaurant. Heterosexual and consistent use of protection (barrier).
· Offer three differential diagnoses for what might be troubling your patient.
· Provide rationale with citations for each of your differential diagnoses.
· What would be your first course of action for your patient?
· What safety issues, if any, did you recognize for your patient?
· Summarize the scenario and what you chose as your final diagnosis for your patient and why.
· Make sure that you address psychosocial issues/concerns/contributors, along with content related to substance abuse, should this be appropriate.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."