Evaluating Organizational Change
This Assignment provides an overview of how to evaluate evidence-based practice quality improvement in a practice change.
- Introduce an overview of a healthcare system practice guideline, preferably where you work or have worked.
- Discuss how different professionals in the healthcare system (nurses, pharmacists, technicians, etc.) are held to this guideline.
- Identify the research/reference used by the system to adopt the guideline.
- Define the evidence used to define the guideline.
- Determine the level of evidence used in the EBP identified.
- Provide an opinion on how well this guideline is followed by professionals in the system.
- Conclude with a concise overview of the guideline and the discussion in the paper.
- Write the paper in 8–10 pages, using APA format.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Assignment 1 Requirements:
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully(as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric(under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spellingand grammar checkto minimize errors; and
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English(correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical,and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, andmechanics; and;
- use APA 6th editionformat
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."