Complete the icebreaker below to get to know your classmates.
1. Your post: Create a fictional movie title (subtitle optional) to describe an aspect of your life. Choose from ONE of the following options (specify which option you chose in post):
- Your life situation currently
- Sums up your life as a whole
- A title for what you wish your life was
2. Reply: make a response to one student post in the discussion with the following: the title, artist, and a link (if possible) to a piece of music that would be a good soundtrack for their movie. The music can be any genre (pop, rock, classical, rap).
Student Post from Juan: The movie title "Happier at Home; I don’t want to work" describes my life as a whole.
Youjin replies: Juan, I totally get it! The perfect song for you is Simon and Garfunkel’s "Homeward Bound"
Grading: You receive a "Complete" grade for your post and reply to another student that fulfill the assignment outline.
Please write in full sentences with proper grammar.
Remember: is the basis upon which our class is built. The song you choose may have profanity somewhere in the lyrics, but do not post anything with an offensive title (or figure out a way to make it clean). Please put an "Explicit" mark after any songs where appropriate so students can choose to click or not click according to their comfort level.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."