Week 3 – Written Assignment
Diversity Situations and Cultural Dilemmas
For this written assignment, think of possible diversity-related issues that could be used for your Final Paper.
First, identify three different types of diversity situations or cultural dilemmas based on different types of cultural and group associations. These diversity situations or dilemmas are your topics.
The following are guidelines for choosing your three-separate diversity-related issues:
· Select topics that are reflective of diversity issues as we have been discussing in this course.
· The situations or dilemmas should demonstrate a cultural clash between at least two socio-cultural groups and have the potential for debate.
· Select topics that are current and possibly in the news.
· Select topics that can be researched to find out about them more in-depth.
Second, in addition to readings, media, website resources, and personal experiences, use ProQuest and EBSCOhost to find THREE appropriate scholarly articles to support your topics. At least one article should come from ProQuest, and one article should come from EBSCOhost.
Third, write a 660-1320 word paper (not including title page) that briefly discusses the following for each of your selected topics:
· Describe the diversity situation or cultural dilemma and your interest in this topic.
· Describe the cultural groups impacted by this topic.
· What are some of the societal and historical forces which might have created this situation or dilemma?
· Provide one argument from each perspective regarding the topic.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."