Your final assignment for this course provides the opportunity to apply your knowledge of traditional and adult learning theories, the context and conditions of adult learning, and the importance of culture and diversity in designing learning activities. You will demonstrate the course competencies by analyzing one of the weeks of content in this course.
Choose one week from this course that contains an assignment (Weeks 2, 3, or 7), and complete the following:
- Define each of the following issues or topics within the week, explain what evidence you looked for to identify the issue or topic, and explain how you would incorporate each if the issue or topic is not present.
- Analyze how issues of culture or diversity are represented in the week’s content and, if not represented, how they could be included.
- Analyze how diverse learning styles are represented in the week and, if not represented, how they could be included.
- Analyze how andragogy, self-directed learning, transformative learning, experiential learning, and embodied learning are represented in the week’s content or would work if applied.
- Analyze how behaviorism, cognitivism, and constructivism are represented in the week’s content or would work if applied.
- Apply backward design to the week’s content, and present any revisions and recommendations you would make to bring the week into line with that framework, defending your recommendations.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."