you are ready to begin. You will have 40 minutes to complete the rhetorical analysis essay.
Industrialist and businessperson Andrew Carnegie lived and prospered in a growing US at the turn of the century. In 1889, the North American Review published his essay "The Gospel of Wealth,” in which he argues that charity is a responsibility that the wealthy must provide strategically to improve society for all. Read the excerpt from his essay and analyze how Carnegie incorporates rhetorical strategies to build his argument.
Your response should:
- form a defensible thesis in response to the prompt to analyze the writer’s rhetorical choices.
- show understanding of the rhetorical situation.
- develop a clear and effective line of reasoning supported by evidence.
- incorporate evidence using direct quotations, paraphrasing, and summarizing.
- use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."