(1) Explain the social, political, and economic structure of Medieval Europe.
(2) Why was the Middle Ages termed the “Age of Faith?” Cite some specific examples of the Church’s dominance over peoples’ lives.
(3) What are some ways the modern world is linked to the Middle Ages?
(4) What are some sharp differences in characteristic outlook between medieval and modern Europe?
- Discuss the social and econ. problems that afflicted W. Europe in the 14th/15th centuries, noting especially those related to Black Death
- Explain the Babylonian Captivity and the Great Schism, asses their effects on ordinary Christians and on the papacy and explain how these episodes were ended.
- Describe the criticism leveled at the church by John Wycliffe and Jan Huss, and explain why they were important.
- The term Renaissance means “rebirth.” In what ways was the renaissance a “rebirth?”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."