Ali, R., Wheitner, D., Talbott, E., and Zborowski, J. (2007, October). Connecting environmental health data to people and policy: Integrating information and mobilizing communities for environmental public health tracking. Journal of Community Health, 32(5), 357-74. https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy.trident.edu/docview/224046946/fulltextPDF/8DBC0B06A9C345EAPQ/1?accountid=28844
Cannunscio, C. (2017). Social determinants of health [Video presentation]. Temple University of Department of Public Health and the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research. Accessed from https://vimeopro.com/aptrmodules/phlm/video/76355201
Carr, S. J. (2016, January). Insights in public health: Building well-being: Linking the built environment to health. Hawaii Journal of Medicine & Public Health, 75(1). https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.ezproxy.trident.edu/pmc/articles/PMC4733823/
Rubin, L. & Merrick, J. (2014). Environmental health: Home, school, and community. [e-Book] New York: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. Read: Chapter I: Break the cycle of environmental health disparities; and Chapter II: Use of undergraduate curriculum as a vehicle for breaking the cycle of environmental health disparities within disadvantaged communities. http://web.b.ebscohost.com.ezproxy.trident.edu:2048/ehost/ebookviewer/ebook/ZTAwMHhuYV9fNjY2MTU0X19BTg2?sid=f1828da4-2f12-4b50-8949-c733d097df13@sessionmgr102&vid=0&format=EB&rid=1
Read the module Home page and required readings. Read through this assignment and the Assignment Expectations.
Based on the background readings for this module (along with other relevant sources of credible information), your task is to write an essay in which you discuss an environmental public health issue in your community.
You can submit your paper in a question-and-answer format. In other words, list the questions and provide a short answer to each.
1. State the name of your community. At what time in your life did you live in this community? (i.e., were you raised there during childhood, do you live there now, or was it during another time in your life?)
2. Identify a specific environmental public health issue in the community.
3. Explain briefly why rates of disease or illness might be impacted by this environmental health issue. Please write 1–2 paragraphs about this, and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.
4. Identify one credible source of Environmental Health Data on that issue. (Please write 2–3 sentences maximum. Please provide a description of the source and a link (i.e., hyperlink or URL) directly to relevant data sources.
5. Discuss whether rates of disease or illness for the issue are being tracked in the community. Please write 2–3 paragraphs about this, and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."