1. As explained in “America’s Other Immigration Crisis,” explain why do companies want more H-1B visas available? At least give one reason.
2. As described in “America’s Other Immigration Crisis,” what argument is made by those opposed to H-1B visas?
3. As related in “Multiple Choice,” how does Christopher Burns of Willis Group Holdings explain the approach that most multinational companies take to benefits?
4. As described in “Multiple Choice,” how has the provision of old-age benefits changed globally?
5. As explained in “Business is Booming,” why is the current U.S. economic downturn different from any of its predecessors?
6. As outlined in “Business is Booming,” what are several ways for the United States to “rebuild our industrial commons”?
1. As detailed in “Business is Booming,” the current hiring in the United States is primarily centered in the:
a. manufacturing sector.
b. temporary-services industry.
c. service industry.
d. technology sector.
2. As argued in “Business is Booming,” the brand of capitalism among American business leaders is keyed to their:
a. U.S. employees.
b. shareholders and top executives.
c. employees abroad.
d. local financial institutions.
3. As reported in “Multiple Choice,” Ruth Bethea of Met Life advises that:
a. standardized benefits save money.
b. bottom line trumps talent maintenance.
c. think globally and act locally.
d. consider healthcare needs as common everywhere.
4. As noted in “Multiple Choice,” countries considered part of the second layer of emerging markets include:
5. As reported in “America’s Other Immigration Crisis,” the largest percentage of companies founded by immigrants are in:
6. As noted in “America’s Other Immigration Crisis,” most of the students and skilled temporary workers who come to the United States:
a. want to start new companies here.
b. are anxious to take what they have learned home.
c. want to stay.
d. are uncertain about what they want to do in the future.
7. According to “America’s Other Immigration Crisis,” recommendations for the immigration crisis include:
a. eliminate work categories in visa quotas.
b. strengthen per-country limits.
c. eliminate the possibility of permanent residence.
d. increase number of visas offered to skilled workers in several
8. As observed in “America’s Other Immigration Crisis,” the world’s biggest exporter of high-tech electronics is:
a. the United States.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH Essayfount.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post FINAL HUMAN RESOURCE appeared first on essayfount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."