Economic assignment 5 ( NEED IT BY SATURDAY)
Carbaugh, Chapter 9, Study Questions # 7, p.338
Complete this problem in a Microsoft Word document and submit it to the Assignments section of the classroom.
7. What are the major issues involving multinational enterprises as a source of conflict for source and host countries?
Economic Forum 7
In 1985, the United States has shifted from being a net creditor to a net debtor nation.
Discuss the benefits and risks of the United States becoming a net debtor nation.250 word, references and intext citation
FINANCE ASSIGNMENT 6
Complete the following homework questions in Word or Excel, as applicable. Clearly label your response and organize your work. Save your file as “LastnameFirstinitial-FINC300-6.”
1. (Bond valuation) Calculate the value of a bond that matures in 12 years and has a $1,000 par value. The coupon interest rate is 8 percent and the marketâ€s required yield to maturity on a comparable-risk bond is 12 percent.
2. (Yield to maturity) Golden Co.â€s bonds mature in 15 years and pay 8 percent interest annually. If you purchase the bonds for $1,175, what is their yield to maturity?
3. (Measuring growth) If Pepperidge, Inc.â€s return on equity is 16 percent and the management plans to retain 60 percent of earnings for investment purposes, what will be the firmâ€s growth rate?
4. (Common stock valuation) Franklin Motor, Inc., paid a $3.75 dividend last year. If Franklinâ€s return on equity is 24 percent, and its retention rate is 25 percent, what is the value of the common stock if the investors require a 20 percent rate of return?
Finance assignment 7
Complete the following homework questions in Word or Excel, as applicable. Clearly label your response and organize your work. Save your file as “LastnameFirstinitial-FINC300-7.”
1. Why do firms have different capital structures and how does capital structure influence a firmâ€s weighted average cost of capital?
2. What are the basic sources of financing included in a firmâ€s capital structure? Specifically, what financing sources are excluded from the firmâ€s capital structure when calculating firm WACC?
3. (Weighted average cost of capital) The target capital structure for JT Industries is 40 percent common stock, 10 percent preferred stock, and 50 percent debt. If the cost of common equity for the firm is 18 percent, the cost of preferred stock is 10 percent, the before-tax cost of debt is 8 percent, and the firmâ€s tax rate is 35 percent, what is JTâ€s weighted average cost of capital?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post finance-leterature-economics appeared first on Essay Fount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."