Choose a topic in juvenile delinquency and it must be a specific topic not general.
In your writing include the following:
- A hyperlink or attachment of your source
- Main points, ideas, claims, and general information presented in the article.
- Define the positive points identify the strong aspects, ideas, and insightful observations the author has made
- Find the gaps determine whether or not the author has any contradictions, gaps, or inconsistencies in the article and evaluate whether or not he or she used a sufficient amount of arguments and information to support his or her ideas.
- Identify unanswered questions finally, identify if there are any questions left unanswered after reading the piece and give your perspective of the content such as do you agree or disagree with the author.
Such as articles from news media, podcasts, or posts via social media that are related to course content (example CJ news include: Marshall Project, Vera Institute of Justice, Crime-Huff Post, etc) (Example of a CJ podcast: ( https://www.wboi.org/post/wboi-presents-session-episode-022-criminal-justice#stream/0 (Links to an external site.) )
Write at least 2 paragraphs of content for each source (the more you write the better your grade)
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."