Essay 4: Final Draft
First, earnestly and honestly apply the feedback from the Peer Review AND Essay 4 Self-check Questions to revise and edit.
Second, use your revised draft of Essay 4 to follow these steps:
· highlight your thesis in blue
· underline your direct textual evidence
· highlight the internal citations in green
· bold the topic sentence of each paragraph
· highlight your transitions in yellow
· identify what each paragraph is doing by writing words such as "analyzing texts," "providing narrative," or "making comparison" before the first word of the paragraph in bold purple letters. This includes identifying which strategy you use in your introduction and conclusion.
· summarize the main idea of each paragraph into a short sentence and write it in the margin next to the paragraph in bold blue letters after the last word of the paragraph.
· In a paragraph at the END of your paper, evaluate your use of pathos, ethos, and/or logos. Refer to BOTH your essay AND FIAW or the Purdue OWL videos.
Lastly, submit your annotated draft.
We use MLA format so be sure to add a heading, page numbers (if you need them), correct margins, and line spacing.
Note: Please attach your work as a PDF or Word doc/docx file so that I can leave comments in the margins. See Class Conversation for short tutorial on PDFs if you are having trouble converting files to PDFs
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."