For this assessment the patient will be a 63 year old female with a cystocele, and chief complaint urinary incontinence. The rest of the info can be made up such as medical history meds labs just make it believable to the pt age and diagnosis.
Comprehensive Patient Assessment
When completing practicum requirements in clinical settings, you and your Preceptor might complete several patient assessments in the course of a day or even just a few hours. This schedule does not always allow for a thorough discussion or reflection on every patient you have seen. As a future advanced practice nurse, it is important that you take the time to reflect on a comprehensive patient assessment that includes everything from patient medical history to evaluations and follow-up care. For this Assignment, you begin to plan and write a comprehensive assessment paper that focuses on one female patient from your current practicum setting.
By Day 7 of Week 9
This Assignment is due. It is highly recommended that you begin planning and working on this Assignment as soon as it is viable.
· Reflect on your Practicum Experience and select a female patient whom you have examined with the support and guidance of your Preceptor.
· Think about the details of the patient’s background, medical history, physical exam, labs and diagnostics, diagnosis, treatment and management plan, as well as education strategies and follow-up care.
Write an 8- to 10-page comprehensive paper that addresses the following:
· Age, race and ethnicity, and partner status of the patient
· Current health status, including chief concern or complaint of the patient
· Contraception method (if any)
· Patient history, including medical history, family medical history, gynecologic history, obstetric history, and personal social history (as appropriate to current problem)
· Review of systems
· Physical exam
· Labs, tests, and other diagnostics
· Differential diagnoses
· Management plan, including diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and follow-up care
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post For this assessment the patient will be a 63 year old female with a cystocele, and chief complaint urinary incontinence. The rest of the info can be made up such as medical history meds labs just make it believable to the pt age and diagnosis. appeared first on Essay Fount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."