- Use the Strayer Library or another verified source to identify a healthcare organization of interest. This should be 1–2 sentences that clearly identify the chosen healthcare organization and provide a high-level overview of what kind of organization it is and who the organization serves.
- You will want to be sure there is plenty of information available about the organization, particularly financial information. This means you’ll likely need to choose a large organization that is required to make financials public.
- To gain a better understanding of the financial condition of your chosen healthcare organization, its budget preparation process, and fiscal planning strategies, you will develop five questions that you will answer as part of your research. Ideally, these would be questions you would ask a management official responsible for the financial planning for the organization. Provide a rationale for the questions you chose.
- Think about questions that will give you insight into what the company looks for when preparing their yearly budget, their fiscal planning strategies, and how they monitor their financial condition throughout the year and make adjustments as needed.
- Note: You may also choose to use these questions to interview a financial manager within a healthcare organization. The interview would then be the source of your information instead of the research.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."