DUE DATE: JULY 27, 2021
You will create this assignment following the Assignment Detail instructions below.
Review the tutorial How to Submit an Individual Project.
St. Augustine’s Hospital System is seeking a chief information officer (CIO) for its Healthcare Information Systems Department, and you are a candidate for an interview for the position.
Respond to the following interview questions:
- Explain the terms health care information technology, computer literacy, medical informatics, and nationwide hospital information network and highlight their significance.
- Describe the 4 cultural orientations of a health management information system (HMIS).
- Discuss the uses of different computer information systems in a typical hospital.
- Describe the 5 major components of health care information technology (IT).
Use the following template: Unit 1 Assignment
Deliverable Requirements: Write at minimum a 3-page response to these questions. Make sure to cite your references using APA format.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."