Assignment: Hot Seat Case – Listening Skills (two page)
Log in and watch the Manager’s Hot Seat video Listening Skills: Yeah, Whatever at the McGraw-Hill Online Learning Center. .Participate with the interactive questions during the video, but your graded assignment is to answer and submit the following questions via this activity.
1. During their initial meeting, what “noise” was present that hindered Miguel and Pilar’s ability to communicate successfully?
2. What components of active listening did Miguel demonstrate (or fail to)?
3. What could Pilar have done to get Miguel’s full attention in the initial meeting?
4. How did Miguel’s behavior change the second meeting? What indicators were there that he was listening?
5. What communication network was present in this scenario? Use examples from the scenario to support your answer.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK AIDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Hot Seat Case – Listening Skills appeared first on Homeworkaider.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."