I need short answer for these questions.
1. What do you think is the most difficult part of giving peer review on a classmates essay? What makes for good feedback?
2. How do you check for errors that spell-check misses? What techniques have you successfully used in the past?
3. Would you prefer that writing teachers focused more on ideas or on proofreading types of mistakes? Why?
4. Do you think its easier or harder to learn from reading to audiences when the topic is humorous? What might one look for in terms of audience reaction when reading other types of work?
5. From an evolutionary perspective why does Stafford say there is a lag between the brain signal to hit a key and the actual hitting of the key?
6. In your own words why is it easier for other people to catch our writing mistakes?
7. Name an additional technique(s) that might help you proofread your own paper. Explain your answer.
8. In terms of your personal writing process what did you find to be the most useful about this chapter?
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."