This assignment will focus on developing a health policy analysis presentation that includes a problem statement, background, landscape, options and recommendations from the week’s readings. The health policy analysis presentation is based upon an identified healthcare issue in one’s local community.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- Employ strategies to impact the development, implementation, and consequences of holistic healthcare policies using evidence-based practice principles (CO1)
- Critically analyze how healthcare systems and APRN practice are organized and influenced by ethical, legal, economic and political factors (CO2)
- Analyze social, historical, ethical and political contexts of healthcare policies and advanced practice leadership (CO4)
- Advocate for institutional, local, national and international policies that fosters person-centered healthcare and nursing practice (CO5)
Due Date: Sunday by 11:59pm MT of week 4.
Students are expected to submit assignments by the time they are due. Assignments submitted after the due date and time will receive a deduction of 10% of the total points possible for that assignment for each day the assignment is late. Assignments will be accepted, with penalty as described, up to a maximum of three days late, after which point a zero will be recorded for the assignment. Quizzes and discussions are not considered assignments and are not part of the late assignment policy.
Total Points Possible: 200
Click to view:
- Research healthcare issues that have been identified in your local community. Develop a power point presentation with speaker notes. You will then use the power point during your Kaltura recording. Structure a health policy analysis presentation that addresses the following topics particular to your health problem.
- Problem Statement
Next, record your Kaltura presentation showing your power point and yourself speaking. Upload your power point with speaker notes AND your Kaltura presentation into the week 4 assignment. How to use Kaltura resources are in Home/Resources/Technology Resources.
Posting your recording:
- Go to the week four assignment tab and hit Submit Assignment
- Use the Text Entry Tab. You will have the option of selecting the Kaltura icon
It will take you to your My Media Gallery and upload it from there.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."