- You will write a 3-page research paper in APA format presenting a detailed description of:
- The sequence of expressive and receptive language development, and the components of language structure;
- The characteristics of a student who has an expressive or receptive language learning disability found in an inclusive classroom (see item 2);
- An assistive technology program or device to assist the student with learning (see item 3); and
- Classroom accommodations (minimum of three) to assist the student (see item 4).
- When describing the student, present a detailed description of the students disability, including the etiology and characteristics of the disability. Include a detailed description of how the students disability impacts classroom functioning (curriculum, behavior, independent functioning, etc.).
- When describing the assistive technology program / device, include a minimum of 2 peer reviewed research articles (2012-Present) which describe its appropriateness for a student with an expressive or receptive learning disability. Discuss the device/ program, including the pros and cons. Describe how the device/ program will be used to support the students functioning and/or learning.
- When describing the classroom accommodations to assist the student, include 1 peer reviewed research article (2012-Present) to support your recommendation.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."