"Leadership is both an art and a science" (Ledlow, 2018). Leadership assessment instruments inform people about a leader's personality type, principles, and foundational skills needed for effective leadership.
For the leadership assessment, answer the following questions:
- Explain personality types A and B. How do they impact leadership behavior?
- Explain the charismatic or value-based leadership style.
- What is a team-oriented leadership style?
- What are the leadership work traits of an effective health care leader?
- Name 3 leadership-related assessment instruments and their functions.
- Why do health care organizations need leadership today and in the future?
- What are the leadership capabilities that a health care leader must have?
- How is health care leadership both an art and a science?
- How is a leader different from a manager, and should health care leaders have both characteristics?
Your leadership assessment should be 3 pages in length. Be sure to cite your sources using APA properly; include your references and in-text citations
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citat
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."