Marketing Plan: Situation Analysis & New Product Development
Pretend you are introducing a new product in the same category as
your Step One research. Using the CityU Library:
1. Conduct a study of its consumer target market to include
demographics, geographics, and psychographics. Be sure to take
into account the target market of competing products, finding a
niche for yours.
2. Identify your points of difference and positioning strategy.
3. Analyze relevant category trends.
4. Analyze consumer trends.
5. Perform an environmental analysis including both a SWOT &
Marketing Plan: Marketing Activities / Budget / Schedule / Pricing
Using the new product you identified in Step Two:
1. Identify the price point you will sell your product at, including the
pricing strategy and objectives.
2. Identify the marketing activities you will use to advertise your
product (minimum of 5; combination of both offline and
online marketing activities).
3. Develop a one-year calendar identifying when you'll execute each
of these marketing activities.
4. Develop a budget for the marketing activities identified above.
Topic: Yoga and tourism retreat
Can follow the attached templte :
Needs to be in apa style with references
and statical data.
I started it but it was not good enough.
The post Marketing plan:yoga and tourism retreat appeared first on essayfount.com.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."