The final strategy plan will include the following:
- Information about the product
- Product information
- Brand name
- Provide each year plan goal (e.g., 1st year, 2nd year, and 3rd year)
- Select one new country market for future market development.
- Select one existing country for further market penetration.
- Select one existing country for future divestment (exit).
- Your selection criteria (Review Chapters 6, 12).
- Assess the social and cultural proximity (Review chapter 4).
- For the new country to enter, choose the most appropriate market-entry strategy. Explain your reasoning (Review Chapters 8. 9).
- Choose the most appropriate of the four global product-planning strategic alternatives. Explain your choice (Review Chapter 10).
- Based on the above and your brand’s environmental sensitivity, propose the degree of standardization for each of the following global strategy elements, explaining any specific local adaptations: Include graphical elements when necessary to convey information, such as tables, graphs, and charts.
- Positioning (Ch. 7)
- Brand Name (Ch. 10)
- Packaging/Product Design and Features (Ch. 10)
- Advertising Strategy (Ch. 13, 14).
- Include graphical elements when necessary to convey information, such as tables, graphs, and charts.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."