Management of a Chronic Illness
Write a 1250-1700-word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) sources in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
This week you will reflect upon a chronic illness. Choose a chronic illness of interest such as multiple sclerosis, arthritis, PTSD, or diabetes. Examine the lifestyle a patient would need to live to manage a chronic illness.
- Review the pathophysiology, signs and symptoms, and diagnostics
- Explain long term problems associated with the illness.
- Predict what a patient would need in the future such as use of assistive devices.
- Share necessary teaching for this patient focusing on possible interventions to prevent complications.
- What do you think it would feel like if you were the spouse or child of someone who suffered a chronic illness? Identify some coping mechanisms a patient and family could utilize to manage the anxiety and fear associated with a chronic illness.
Length: 1250 – 1700 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly citations to support your claims.
Rubric: This assignment uses a rubric for scoring. Please review it as part of your assignment preparation and again prior to submission to ensure you have addressed its criteria at the highest level.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."