Systemic Bias is pervasive and often invisible. It permeates every aspect of the organization. For example, Recruitment, Hiring, Promotions, Feedback, Leave Policies, R&D, Job Descriptions.
Assuming you are heading up the D&I team:
* What would you need to consider as your plan to tackle this?
* What would you do address systemic bias in your organization?
* How/where would you start your initiative(s)?
* Who would you involve? How might you engage them?
* How would you know if your initiative(s) are successful?
Write a reflective but practical essay (that may include bullet points) that consists of:
* Executive Summary (250-500 words – included in the final word count of 1750-2000 words) – PLEASE DO NOT SPENT WORD COUNT ON EXPLAINING THE DEFINITION, ISSUES OR BENEFITS OF SYSTEMIC BIAS – I WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON THE QUESTIONS POSED ABOVE.
* APA referencing of your sources included both in-text and in a full reference list/bibliography
Essays will be graded on their overall ROI (Relevance, Originality and Impact) as well as their narrative flow, clarity, concision and referencing of source material.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."