This is HR-
You have just been hired as the new HR Director of a manufacturing company that produces personal care products such as soaps, hand creams, and shampoos. The company employs 200 non-union employees in all functional areas (sales, purchasing, accounting, quality, safety, and operations). You have discovered that the organization you are now working for has never implemented a performance management system and requires considerable direction on how to handle performance in the organization. You have decided to create a guide for managers and supervisors to begin implementing a performance management system at the company. Your guide should be designed to provide managers and supervisors with direction on how to properly manage performance and will include:
- Why a performance management system is important.
- How to set performance goals with individual employees.
- A recommended performance appraisal format with the measurable components.
- Tips for writing a performance appraisal.
- Best practices for delivering face-to-face performance feedback.
- Write a 5-7 page guide, or about 2300 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."