Read chapter 4
Along with your textbook, include the article Boyce, Wood, and Powdthavee (2013) in your unit 6 discussion.
- Explain how the same behavior in two different contexts may be viewed in terms of two different traits.
- Provide at least one ethical and one legal issue that would support the claim that the same behavior in two different contexts may be viewed as different traits.
- Are the strengths of psychological traits the same across all situations or environments?
- Describe how these differences can lead to an inaccurate or misdiagnosis.
- Explain how socio-cultural differences could play a role in the outcomes of this discussion.
Boyce, C. J., Wood, A. M., & Powdthavee, N. (2013). Is Personality Fixed? Personality Changes as Much as "Variable" Economic Factors and More Strongly Predicts Changes to Life Satisfaction. Social Indicators Research, 111(1), 287-305. http://dx.doi.org.libauth.purdueglobal.edu/10.1007/s11205-012-0006-z
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."