Attached is the final exam. Instructions:
• Answer four of questions 1–5 and four of questions 6–10.
• For questions 1–5, the length guideline is about 150 words (half a page). For questions 6–10, the length guideline is about 300 words (a page).
• You may consult your notes, the books, and things posted on the course Canvas site. (This includes recordings of lectures, which are under the Panopto tab, and lecture slides, which are under the Files tab.) You shouldn’t browse the internet for answers, though this will only be enforced if we catch plagiarism.
• Do not share or discuss your answers with other students. The limited exception is if your TA is holding a review session—in this case, subject to the TA’s discretion, there may be some limited discussion of this exam.
• The exam is not timed. You may take as much time as you need, provided you submit your answers to Canvas by Wednesday, December 15 at 11:59 pm.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."